Are you a solopreneur? A solopreneur is someone who is proudly unemployable, someone who cannot imagine punching a clock every day and working for someone else. Is the stress of going to work every day becoming greater than the stress of going out on your own? Michael o’Neal discovered he is a solopreneur and now hosts his own podcast helping other solopreneurs find their path. He joins me today to talk about his journey and how he helps people live the life they desire.
About Michael O’Neal
In August 2013, Michael started his podcast called The Solopreneur Hour – Job Security for the Unemployable. His aim is to show the unemployable people of the world the correct path to business success on their own terms.
- Learn what six books you need to start reading today
- Find out if you are an entrepreneur or a solopreneur
- Learn some crucial keys to efficiency you can start using today
- Start viewing yourself as a business
- What role your passions plays in finding the right business for you
- Find out what a mastermind group can do for you
Want to know more about Michael?
Want to help us out?
If you enjoyed the show please share the podcast. Click here for a prepopulated tweet.
Have any suggestions for future shows? Have questions or topic you would like us to do an episode on? If so, please leave a comment.
If you enjoyed the podcast would you please take a moment to leave a review and rating on iTunes or Stitcher. Every review means we can reach out to more people.