Hello and welcome to another episode of Franchise Euphoria, THE podcast to help people succeed in franchising!
So often, people are unsure if they should buy a franchise or just start their dream business from scratch. Well on Today’s episode I am interviewing Kate Erickson.
Kate is the Content Creator and Community Manager for EntrepreneurOnFire, a daily podcast that interviews today’s most inspiring and successful Entrepreneurs 7-days a week. In addition to authoring the blog, Kate heads their mastermind community, Fire Nation Elite and their newest community for podcasters, Podcasters’ Paradise. And she knows first hand what it is like to help someone start and build a business from scratch.
- Kate’s diverse background has really helped in her role as Content Creator & Community Manager for Entrepreneur on Fire.
- Finding a partner in business that compliments your skills is an important key to success.
- Creating systems & processes is extremely important….the earlier you do it the better.
- Know your target market and build your business around meeting their needs.
- Hire carefully, and know what you are looking for before you hire for it.
- Pay attention to the details: brand, communication, logo, website, format, etc.
- Every entrepreneur should take part in masterminds and find mentors to reach out to and learn from.
Kate can be reached at: Kate@entrepreneuronfire.com.
What is your biggest takeaway from this interview?