Hello and welcome to another episode of Franchise Euphoria, THE podcast to help people succeed in franchising!
So often, people are unsure if they should buy a franchise or just start their dream business from scratch. Well on Today’s episode I am interviewing Kate Erickson.
Kate is the Content Creator and Community Manager for EntrepreneurOnFire, a daily podcast that interviews today’s most inspiring and successful Entrepreneurs 7-days a week. In addition to authoring the blog, Kate heads their mastermind community, Fire Nation Elite and their newest community for podcasters, Podcasters’ Paradise. And she knows first hand what it is like to help someone start and build a business from scratch.
- Kate’s diverse background has really helped in her role as Content Creator & Community Manager for Entrepreneur on Fire.
- Finding a partner in business that compliments your skills is an important key to success.
- Creating systems & processes is extremely important….the earlier you do it the better.
- Know your target market and build your business around meeting their needs.
- Hire carefully, and know what you are looking for before you hire for it.
- Pay attention to the details: brand, communication, logo, website, format, etc.
- Every entrepreneur should take part in masterminds and find mentors to reach out to and learn from.
Click here to learn more about the incredible story behind Entrepreneur on Fire.
Kate can be reached at: Kate@entrepreneuronfire.com.
What is your biggest takeaway from this interview?
3 thoughts on “Entrepreneur on Fire’s Kate Erickson: To discuss working with John Lee Dumas & Building a Brand From Scratch”
Josh, I just love what you’re doing here at Franchise Euphoria, and I had such a blast coming on the show. Thanks again for taking the time to sit down with me. I hope the tips here will help your audience in finding out what their next big business idea or career move will be – whether that be in franchising or otherwise!
Thanks, Kate! It was an absolute pleasure interviewing you. You and John are building a great community, and it is fascinating to get a behind the scenes look. Your insights will surely help those considering a launch of their own. Keep up the great work!!
Thanks, Kate! It was such a pleasure to interview you! The community you and John are building with EO Fire is incredible! Keep up the great work!